As per the Ontario Government's new testing guidelines, our COVID-19 Assessment Centre is no longer accepting new bookings for asymptomatic individuals. All scheduled appointments made on or before Thursday, September 24 will be honoured. For more information about our Assessment Centre, please visit our Centre page.
Transitional Youth Program
The Transitional Youth Program supports and empowers young people ages 16-24 experiencing barriers to accessing services in the mental health sector. For up to three months, clients will receive continued therapeutic support and system navigation to ensure sustainable connections with appropriate mental health and substance use agencies in the community.
Our team of clinician navigators provides flexible, timely, in-person support whether our clients want to meet in the community or at our offices.
- Address barriers to service navigation
- Help transitioning to the right service(s)
- Maintain motivation & engagement
- Goal setting & skill building
- Support families in helping loved ones
Referrals can be made for young people between 16-24 years of age who are:
- experiencing barriers in accessing / maintaining services
- requiring continued navigation support following Michael Garron Hospital (MGH) services
- residing within the MGH catchment area (Bayview Ave. to Midland Ave. & Eglinton Ave. E. to Lake Ontario)
- able to consent to services
Please contact your MGH clinician with any questions regarding referral.
If you are in need of immediate help, please go to your nearest emergency department or call 911.